Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

February covers

Here you have a bunch of covers that I liked this month. I've found really good ones.

Aquí tenéis unas cuantas portadas que me han gustado este mes. He encontrado algunas muy buenas.


 Numéro #140 February 2013 : Nadja Bender by Sebastian Kim.

When I started to follow Nadja's career I saw her print work was not good. But she has improved a lot since then, and now she's able to deliver great covers like this one.


Cuando empecé a seguir la carrera de Nadja vi que su trabajo en fotografia no era muy bueno. Pero ha mejorado mucho y ahora es capaz de protagonizar grandes portadas como esta.


Harper's Bazaar Spain February 2013 : Ginta Lapina by Txema Yeste.

This is such and interesting cover. And Ginta looks great. I always love her work with Txema Yeste.






Portada muy interesante con una Ginta que sale genial. Me encanta siempre su trabajo con Txema Yeste.


Glamour Germany February 2013: Amanda Seyfried.

When I saw this cover I said: Wow, such a nice cover for Glamour. So I bought it. And it's a really nice picture. Fresh and beautiful.



Cuando ví esta portada dije: Vaya, que portada más bonita para Glamour. Así que me la compré. Es una foto muy bonita. Fresca y bonita.


Glamour France February 2013: Laetitia Casta by Paul Schmidt.

Beautiful picture with Laetitia.


Preciosa foto con Laetitia.


Glamour Italia January 2013: Keira Knightley by Mario Testino.

Glamour...again. They did great this month.



De nuevo Glamour. Lo han hecho genial este mes.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar