Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

ANNA DELLO RUSSO FOR H&M - YES!!!!!!!

OMG BRILLIANT!

I have been wondering when someone somewhere would bring the mental-ness of Anna Dello Russo to the high street - to be honest, I thought it would be MAC.

But since they are busy launching their Carine Roitfeld collection for winter, H&M have decided to join forces with herself instead!

The collection will hit stores on the 4th of October and its going to be amazing.  I mean this is the woman who wore an egg. On her head. As a hat. How can this fail to be brilliant??????

“I am excited by this. (According to the press release) “This is the sign of an important evolution in fashion, and I am both thrilled and humbled to be the one chosen to lead it.”

“I wanted to create precious accessories that are impossible to find,” she continued. “As a stylist, I know accessorization is essential; it is the personal touch in any outfit. With these pieces, everybody can have fun, and turn an ordinary day into a fantastic fashion day.”

The collection seems to be a whole load of gold, blues and mental jewelry  - although weirdly there are no head pieces in sight. I find this odd as it would have been a gold mine. However, we can't see too much of the collection online - but here is a video for you to watch :



Seriously have a look - her house is AMAZING. Not only that but she has a giant rat on a lead pretending to be a dog.....

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar