Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Polka Dot Sheer Top + Wide Leg Pants

Polka Dot Sheer Top + Wide Leg Pants
Polka Dot Sheer Top + Wide Leg Pants
Polka Dot Sheer Top + Wide Leg Pants
Polka Dot Sheer Top + Wide Leg Pants

Summer is finally here and what better way to welcome it than with a frilly sheer polka dot top and a pair of bright wide leg pants that will have you stand out in a crowd.

NOT ALL PANTS ARE CREATED EQUAL
A 70’s inspired style, wide leg pants are not only fun but fashion forward and gives the 'legs for days' effect especially when worn with a tucked in top that creates a head turning silhouette and creates balance. Even though this pair boasts a ton of volume, I didn’t feel that I was drowning in fabric.

While I wouldn’t wear this pair to work, wide leg pants in a light weight fabric (depending on the season) and paired with a crisp button down shirt makes for a very polished 9 to 5 look. Trade the shirt for a camisole or tank top and you’re after hours ready.

FRILLS + SHEER + POLKA DOTS = HEAVEN
Can you tell I’ve been obsessed with frills and sheer lately? I spoke about sheers here and how tricky they can be to pull off as not everyone is comfortable with baring it all. For this look, I wore a cropped tank top since my pants are high waisted and finished the look with an extra wide belt for more coverage. 

The polka dot craze is here to stay and I’m starting to incorporate them more and more as I transition my wardrobe to rising temps (speaking of which today we’re at 100 freaking degrees!!!). This top paired perfectly with the wide leg pants, both kindly sent from Judann Clothings (introduced here) and are a perfect addition to your Summer closet. Do check them out for more amazing pieces. 

I hope you like this look as much as I do. 
Your thoughts?

Polka Dot Sheer Top + Wide Leg Pants
Polka Dot Sheer Top + Wide Leg Pants
Polka Dot Sheer Top + Wide Leg Pants
Polka Dot Sheer Top + Wide Leg Pants
Polka Dot Sheer Top + Wide Leg Pants
Polka Dot Sheer Top + Wide Leg Pants
Polka Dot Sheer Top + Wide Leg Pants
Polka Dot Sheer Top + Wide Leg Pants
Polka Dot Sheer Top + Wide Leg Pants

Deets
Top - Judann Clothings (here)
Pants - Judann Clothings (here)
Belt - Original Mangu (here)
Bag - Jimmy Choo (old)


Thank you for stopping by, keep thinking the purple thoughts. Xx...



post signature

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar