Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

R. Kelly's brother says he received large amount to admit guilt in pedophilia scandal

The second part of Surviving R.Kelly is full of surprises, including a revelation of the troubled singer's brother.

According to Daily Mail, R. Kelly's brother named Carey Kelly explains in Surviving R. Kelly: The Reckoning that the R&B legend offered him $ 50,000 to admit involvement in the 2002 child sex tape case.
“I perjure myself in court and risk jail time for some things that have nothing to do with me,” said Carey. "He was saying, 'Man, I'll buy you a car, buy you a contract, give you $ 50,000,'" I said, "let me tell you something, man. You don't have enough money to say it's me, because it's not worth selling my soul. ”
Surviving R.Kelly: The Reckoning Debuts Tonight in the USA. Kelly is due to appear in court on her charges of sexual abuse on April 27, 2020.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar