Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Seche Colour : Snapdragon


Hi guys ! It's FINALLY Friday ! Whoohoo ! This weekend couldn't come soon enough ! Does anyone have any fun plans for the weekend ? I don't really have any specials plans, just want to relax a bit for a change .

So today, I will be showing you the first one of the Seche Colours I own. And let me tell you, these nail polishes works fantastic ! The first colour I will be showing you today, is Snapdragon, a bright pink creme nail polish. I JUST L♥ve this colour, so bright and vibrant, and perfect for summer !

These colours are ALL 1 coaters (man who just doesn't love one coat polishes !!) and dries super fast ! You can be out the door in no time without smudged nails ! How awesome is that ?

I used one coat of Seche Snapdragon in the photos below-
Isn't this just such a fantastic colour ? I was super impressed with the colour and Seche new colour range in general, and I've been counting down the days until it FINALLY arrived in South Africa ♥

I'm posting the rest of the colour chart of the Seche here too -
As I did mention earlier this week, Pink & Purple Dots will now be one of the exclusive retailers of these polishes. If you will be interested in them, feel free to pop me an email to order.♥

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar