Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

A2Z Series - B Is For 'Bold'



Hi NaiLovelies!

I'm back with the second installment of the A2Z challenge and this week the letter of the alphabet is B and the prompt is Bold.




I had many ideas in my head for this bold themed manicure but the manicure I ended up with was actually the first one which popped into my mind.  I knew I wanted to use a bold and untried polish from my stash so the striking blue fabulousness of Mentality Brute ticked all the boxes!

I applied curved lines to each nail using black, red and white striping polishes.  This is the first time I have ever used striping brushes and striping polishes so please excuse the not so perfect lines - I am sure practice will make almost perfect....




Mentality Brute
Double Top, Topcoat For Glitter - All That Jazz
Black, Red & White Striping Polishes

I painted this manicure on top of my current IBD Just Gel Polish Patchwork manicure which can be seen here




The picture below is a 'behind the scenes' peek of the mid-stage of my Mentality Brute manicure. I really like the single black line, I'm pretty sure you will see this pop up again very soon in a different manicure - after all, I need some more practice at drawing curved lines with the striping brush!




Don't forget to check out the hub of all manicures for the A-Z Series by clicking here.

Ciao 4 Now



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar