Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

SNEAK PEEK: MAC IT'S A STRIKE COLLECTION (September)

 I am not really sure why bowling but then, why trolls or Star Trek either?!?!

I love getting to see all the new bits from a new MAC collection. It's a novelty that hasn't worn off in all the years I worked for the company. I still love a good nose around new things!

So this is the new 'It's a Strike' collection which is due in August in America and possibly September in the UK. As usual it will be released online first. I'm excited to see some new casual colors in there and some rapid black liners which may not be black! I love rapid black. In fact, when I left, I left with about eleven of those that I had panic collected over the years. I would throw a liner in whenever I purchased stuff 'just in case' and came out with an entire collection of liners! Ooops. No money for food but liner for days though!!!

 I've already seen quite a few reviews talking about how excited people are for the bowling beauty powder. I'm going to be honest and say that the beauty powders aren't my favorite thing. I am however, really excited about that beautiful warm brown nail varnish.

It's the second time I've fallen for it. I think its identical to the Haute Dogs collection that also featured a brown like that. I missed my chance to buy it the first time round sadly!




Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar