Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

What's Up Nails B024 Love Is Everywhere Stamping Plate - Swatches & Review


I was recently shopping on the Hit The Bottle website (they have some new pastel stamping polishes that I needed in my collection - I will be doing swatches and a review of the collection very soon) when I thought I would have a quick look at some of the stamping plates.  Luckily for my wallet, a lot of what is available I already one, however there was the new Love Is Everywhere stamping plate by What's Up Nails available so I grabbed it.  

Image from What's Up Nails
When it comes to heart images you just need to use pink polish (well you don't have to but I like to).  For my base I sponged on three pinks from OPI - Pink Friday, Shorts Story and Apartment For Two.  I then stamped using Powder Perfect's White Stamping Polish.


I really like this next design.  It's so unique and interesting.  I just wanted to go for something simple with it and I am so glad I did.  I have actually been wearing this mani for the last couple of days.  Polishes used are Emily de Molly Streams Of Gold and Hit The Bottle As Black As Night.


Overall, I really like this plate.  I think there are some really great images on this plate and they stamp beautifully.  If you are in the market for a girly plate this is one that you should pop on your wishlist.

The Love Is Everywhere stamping plate is available now from What's Up Nails and Hit The Bottle.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar