Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Jadeite Batter Bowl: Friday's Find #243


Thank God it's thrifty Friday, Friends! A few months ago, I shared my first thrifted batter bowl find. Determined to stay true to my task of selling more than I keep, I listed the pretty milk glass bowl in my Etsy shop. You can only imagine how thrilled I was when I found this small jadeite batter bowl that matches the larger mixing bowl that came with my vintage 1940s stand mixer. Since the bottoms of these bowls aren't marked except for the occasional small number 6, you'll often see them identified as Fire-King. However, the slightly different shade of green is consistent with my marked pieces of McKee, manufactured in the 30s and 40s. Also, the glass is thicker and heavier than the Fire-King bowls I've collected. Regardless, this sweet little bowl is a keeper! 


vintage jadeite batter bowl
CONTINUE READING & DON'T MISS A THING!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar