Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

A England Guinevere and P&P Tart

Quickie post today. Mostly because I did not really enjoy this manicure and I've already re-homed the polish that ruined it. 

The good: A England Guinever. Gorgeous greyed out purple creme. Perfectly opaque in two coats. Then I ruined it.

I wanted to do a reverse gradient. While the method works, this glitter does not. Something about Pretty & Polish Tart does not work for me. I compared it to the swatches that initially made me want it. Turns out there are multiple versions of this polish. I wish polish makers were more explicit about their reformulations. I had to take this off a day later. That is how much I hated it. 






  

So what do you think? Do you hate it as much as I do?

Have you checked out my blog sale yet? Take a lookie here.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar